Healthy Heart Clinics of Carencro
Our mission is to provide comprehensive care to all our patients using the latest in medical and healthcare technology and evidence-based research. It is our duty to achieve optimal patient outcomes that greatly improve the Quality of Life for the patients we serve.
- Available to provide same day appointments to meet the demands of the community.
Preventative Cardiovascular Care
- Provide preventative measures to stay on top of your Cardiovascular care.
Routine Blood Work
- Ordering routine blood work allows us to management your conditions efficiently.
- Sending patients out for specialty referrals when appropriate, providing the best overall care for you.
- Providing diagnostic testing services in our clinics allows us to address your symptoms as well as provide a preventative measure to all patients.
- Properly refilling medications that we prescribe preventing gaps in treatment.
- Providing men and women yearly wellness exams aids in providing care of your overall well-being.
- Furnishing athletic physicals and corporate employee physicals for the communities.
- Assisting in the management of your coumadin levels; educating and providing recommendations on additional support.
Remote Patient Monitoring
- 24/7 monitoring of patient vitals using an innovative technology software that alerts provider when patient’s vital signs are out of range.
Virtual Consultations and Visits
- Allowing you to address health needs from the comfort of your home.
Chronic Care Management
- Additional Medicare program for patient with two or more chronic illnesses; assisting with providing overall care, educational information, and management of symptoms.
Healthy Heart Clinics of Carencro’s nurse practitioner Lauren Sullivan is from Abbeville, Louisiana. She graduated from Kaplan High School in 2003. She attended McNeese State University, receiving her Bachelor of Nursing in 2008. After working as an ICU nurse, she decided to continue her education. In 2014, she graduated with a Master’s in nursing as a family practice nurse practitioner. Lauren believes that small lifestyle changes can promote a lasting and positive impact on overall physical and mental health. She is happily married and a proud mother of 5 children.
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am- 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am- 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Need a Ride
Our Clinics envision a healthier future for cardiovascular disease. Treating our patients as individuals is an essential component of handling their cardiovascular conditions.
728 Veterans Drive
Carencro, LA 70520
Hours of Operation:
M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm