Healthy Heart Clinics of Senoia
Our mission is to provide comprehensive care to all our patients using the latest in medical and healthcare technology and evidence-based research. It is our duty to achieve optimal patient outcomes that greatly improve the Quality of Life for the patients we serve.
- Available to provide same day appointments to meet the demands of the community.
Preventative Cardiovascular Care
- Provide preventative measures to stay on top of your Cardiovascular care.
Routine Blood Work
- Ordering routine blood work allows us to management your conditions efficiently.
- Sending patients out for specialty referrals when appropriate, providing the best overall care for you.
- Providing diagnostic testing services in our clinics allows us to address your symptoms as well as provide a preventative measure to all patients.
- Properly refilling medications that we prescribe preventing gaps in treatment.
- Providing men and women yearly wellness exams aids in providing care of your overall well-being.
- Furnishing athletic physicals and corporate employee physicals for the communities.
- Assisting in the management of your coumadin levels; educating and providing recommendations on additional support.
Remote Patient Monitoring
- 24/7 monitoring of patient vitals using an innovative technology software that alerts provider when patient’s vital signs are out of range.
Virtual Consultations and Visits
- Allowing you to address health needs from the comfort of your home.
Chronic Care Management
- Additional Medicare program for patient with two or more chronic illnesses; assisting with providing overall care, educational information, and management of symptoms.
Jodi Tallman is a Certified Family Nurse Practitioner originally from Griffin GA. She completed her associate of science in nursing in 2004 at Gordon College in Barnesville Ga. She worked in several different areas of nursing before continuing her education through the University of South Alabama where she earned a master’s degree in Advance Practice Nursing (2015). Since then, Jodi has worked in primary care, internal medicine, and urgent care as a Nurse Practitioner and brings her love of direct patient care to the Senoia clinic. She is a dedicated practitioner who believes her greatest strength is listening to her patient’s and allowing full participation in their healthcare. Jodi is well prepared to treat and manage chronic medical conditions as well as minor acute illness/injuries. She is married with one son and lives in the Senoia area. She spends her free time with family and enjoys crafts like sewing, painting, and making jewelry.
Monday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am- 5:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am- 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Need a Ride
Our Clinics envision a healthier future for cardiovascular disease. Treating our patients as individuals is an essential component of handling their cardiovascular conditions.
Healthy Heart Clinics of America
7285 Hwy 16 Suite C
Senoia, GA 30276
Hours of Operation:
M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm